Chesapeake Beach Water Park
Welcome To the Water Park
WORLDS LARGEST SWIM LESSON
Please join us Thursday June 22, 2017 at 10:00 AM and be a part of history.
(Please arrive by 9:30am, Enter the pool at 10:00am)
Come and be a part of History!
- WLSL: Thursday June 22, 2017
- Preregistration is Required. All Registrants will receive Free Admission to the park for the day
- About: Join us at the Chesapeake Beach Water Park as the nation's top water safety and training organizations are joining forces to present The World's Largest Swimming Lesson™ (WLSL), Friday, June 22, 2017, to build awareness about the vital importance of teaching children to swim to help prevent drowning.
- On June 22nd, water parks, pools and other aquatic facilities around the globe will host local WLSL lessons at 10 am in an attempt to break the Guinness World Record. Swimming is a life-saving skill for children and a vital tool to prevent drowning, the second leading cause of unintended, injury-related death for children ages 1-14.
- The World's Largest Swimming Lesson™ was created to serve as a platform to help local community aquatic facilities and the many different national, regional and state wide water safety and drowning prevention organizations work together to tell this important story on a local and national level.
Please arrive at the Water Park by 9:30 AM on June 22, 2017, Enter Pool area at 10:00am
Copyright: Chesapeake Beach Water Park 2007-2015. All Rights Reserved.